Events and Activities
December 13 – Senior Luncheon
December 16 – Christmas Contata
December 24 – Christmas Eve Candlelight Services – 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm
Music Ministry Rehearsals
Chancel Choir – Sundays 8:30 am
Hosanna Singers – Sundays 9:30 am
Sunday Youth Group – 5:00 to 7:00 pm
Book Study – 4th Tuesday – 10:00 am
Rachel Circle - 4th Tuesday – 11:00 am
Joanna Circle – 3rd Monday – 5:30 pm
Prayer Shawl – 1st Monday – 9:30 am
Sunday Adult Bible Study
Breaking Bread Together Groups – Meet over a meal and share in fellowship and faith.
We believe that we are to share in God's love in Christ with others within our community and around the world. A fer ways we extend God's love:
- Scholarships for college students.
- Food collection for the Fallbrook Food Pantry.
- Financial gifts for both local and global missions.
- Thanksgiving walk and Musical Concerts to benefit the Fallbrook Food Pantry.
- Christmas gift bags for Women Incarcerated.
- Basket Ministries for membership recognition, appreciation, gratitude and care.
- Prayer Chain
- Caring Ministry - Visiting, writing, calling those sick or in need of support.